Today's blockchain technology headlines
1. The State Administration of Taxation approved Shenzhen's first pilot blockchain electronic invoice.
2. JD Cloud signed a contract with the Tianjin Bureau of Statistics to use blockchain technology to promote accurate and efficient government decision-making.
3. "Blockchain + Shared Community" innovative social governance was selected as "40 Cases of Local Reform and Innovation".
4. The United Nations promotes blockchain-based telemedicine in East Africa.
5. Seoul, South Korea will set up a 130 billion won scale innovation fund to focus on investment in blockchain and other industries.
Blockchain International Briefing
1. Research: Among the 3300 white papers of ICO projects, 15% have plagiarized or fabricated the identity of the project founder.
2. Questionnaire survey: 42% of people believe that blockchain technology will have the greatest impact in 2019.
3. COO of Coinbase: The number of listings may increase sharply in 2019.
4. The Electrum wallet was hacked and nearly 250 bitcoins were stolen.
5. Nvidia was filed a class action lawsuit for its misrepresentation about the impact of crypto mining demand.
6. As the price of Bitcoin fell, Google searches for gold soared.
7. A new report related to the British banking industry: The industry generally believes that crypto startups pose a "major threat" to it.
Blockchain technology headlines Knowledge Planet -provide the latest blockchain technology sharing every day. Help you get the latest blockchain technology information on the way to work.
The mobile phone pays attention to the knowledge planet, which is convenient for fragmented time reading.