1. When I am going to add a "Podfile" file to the project
Tip: No such file or directory (No such file or directory) 2. After consulting relevant information, I learned that ruby is required to install CocoaPods, and then in the terminal:
3. I was thinking of waiting for the good news of success after entering the password, but I never thought that I would be embarrassed, so I just reported an error ERROR: SSL verification error at depth 0: certificate has expired (10) This is a problem! It is very likely that there is a problem with the source, so the source needs to be replaced
5. After successfully deleted, look again $ gem sources -l found now only a gems.ruby-china.com/ the
- Now you can update again $ sudo gem update --system
Prompt success, and then execute $ sudo gem install cocoapods to install CocoaPods
7. So far CocoaPods has been installed successfully, you can add "Podfile"